Thursday, August 16, 2007

This can only end in tears!

Today I got the email of pictures from our sitting on Monday. It was a reminder of the "fun" time that we all had. Here are some of the pictures. The best and the worst...you will see what I mean.

This is Andrew looking at me (so sad)

This is after Derek worked some magic and got a half smileThis is after Derek swung Andrew around in the air and quickly back into position just as the photographer snapped the shot. (The best we could do)


Spencer was happy to get the attention like the hair?
Itchy nose, I think.
My favorite!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That hairdo looks familiar! I've got a boy with that look too! :) And holy cow, I can't believe how old Spencer looks in that last picture!! Sorry Andrew didn't cooperate better for ya!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how different he looks. Because I have been in school so much I haven't had much time to just hang out in AZ and see the little guy grow. He is a handsome looking boy.
This is from Matt