I am a list maker!! I have a list for everything, and it seems that is the only way I can organize my brain. On Saturday when I was making a list for the store I asked Derek what else we needed and he said "to sell the house." So being the dork that I am, I wrote it on my list. (This was before the realtor mentioned in my last blog came by) On Monday, they made us an offer! I guess I should have just put it on my list 9 months ago! :P lol
Before I celebrate too much....it's not a super offer and we haven't yet countered the offer so, we will see what happens. But for now, I think I'll go start another list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I heard the great news last night when Matt was talking to Derek! Congrats! I hope you can work something out! Sounds like you don't have much time to be up and out of there?! We're prayin' for ya!
Post a Comment