I was looking through some old pictures of Andrew and stumbled upon this one of him helping me with dishes.
Oh...cute...right? (Well of course I think it's cute)
Now fast forward a couple of years and see what baby number two can do...
Oh...cute...right? (Well of course I think it's cute)
Now fast forward a couple of years and see what baby number two can do...
2 comments:
I would agree that they look cute but really when it comes down to doing the dishes, those little guys can get in the way. But I guess that it's fun for them. By the way Kristin hasn't posted anything about this yet but Andrew is becoming quite the little helper around the house. Sure he can make a good mess, but he loves to clean windows and the stainless steel.
My boys have been good helpers with the dishes when they were babies too! :) I don't think I even have a picture of Brooklyn at the dishwasher? She never really was interested much!
Post a Comment