The couple buying our home is moving here from Laguna Hills, CA. The husband just got transferred here to work so they are in a big hurry to get the kids here and in school. So, they are renting our house from us until they sell the house in California. Perhaps it is not an ideal situation for us, but, considering the market, we feel very blessed.
Now that we are about to be homeless, Derek's parents have so kindly agreed to let us all stay at their house for the next few months. We were busy on Saturday trying to organize a plan of attack on this packing situation. Derek made some phone calls and found a big storage room for us to store almost all of our earthly possessions. I, of course, made lists of all the services we need to cancel/change address on/etc. What am I doing typing at the computer?? I have work to do....

No comments:
Post a Comment