Monday, September 1, 2008

Where have I been?

It just keeps getting more and more difficult to find the time to hide in my room to blog. Spencer (22 months now) must be sleeping, or supervised by another adult, in order for me to be all the way up here in my bedroom at the computer. Or, I can choose to take my chances on the mess I will have to clean up after I come back down the stairs. Can it be possible for a child to become more destructive by the moment? I usually just refer to him simply as a "handful" or I say, "he keeps me busy" because it's hard to explain, you just have to witness him in action to truly appreciate his genius.








It's a good thing I love him!

I have loads of pictures I want to post and some fun stories about the Palmer reunion, I'll try not to wait a month to get to that! Andrew also starts preschool in the morning!!! I'm sure that will be blog worthy as well!

1 comment:

Jen Hilton said...

Yea, I'm glad you are back!. Good luck with school tomorrow too. I was actually just thinking about you and how we should make cabbage rolls when it gets a little cooler. Mmmmmm...