Anyhow, we got a volleyball net set up for the pool, and tossed in a few beach balls. We also rearranged a bit to provide as much shade as possible (not that it helped much it was another scorcher.) Everyone that couldn't or didn't want to swim stayed cool in the a/c playing Mario Kart on the Wii. It turned out to be a great party, with delicious food, thanks to my husband the grill master, and Fry’s grocery store for some fresh produce! Yum! I also spent plenty of time last week making homemade ice cream, like frozen custard...the real stuff! It was a huge hit, very tasty stuff and not very good for you at all! Andrew loves ice cream, so we just stuck candles right into the frozen treat...no cake required for this birthday party. That's enough to read, now look at the pictures...
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |


4 comments:
What a fun party! I liked looking at the past pics of Andrew...what a cute boy he is. He definitely was a cute newborn.
Wow, you really know how to through a party! I am so impressed! Thanks again for letting us use your pool to cool off! Remember, your house in the summer, mine in the winter! See you ar Bunko on Thursday!!
Ok, I thought this would be a safe place to tell you my predictions because you can just erase it after you read it. **Warning: if you haven't seen Hancock, don't read this comment!** There, now we are safe.hehe
The fist time I saw the wifey I leaned over to Justin and said, "She has powers too and they used to be together." Justin said "No she just thinks he's hot." me "No, they definitely have a major history together and he just doesn't remember." This was all said before they ate dinner at their house. I didn't know about the becoming mortal when they are together part, but I was definitely proud of myself when she (literally) threw him out of the house. :)
Kristin,
I think it is time for a new post.
Post a Comment