Monday, September 8, 2008

Reunion - Camp

Every Labor Day the "Palmer Pals" reunite! This year was the 30th reunion of the reunion. So, we packed up the camping gear and the 4-wheelers and headed up the mountain. For me, this was the best reunion I've been to in the five+ years I've been a Palmer. Most of that had to do with the ages of my kids I think, well, and my attitude! The cabin is always crowded full with Palmers, so we just pitched a little tent city out in the meadow beside the cabin. Even in the rain we had a great time!

Andrew didn't use a toilet more than once the entire weekend! This, I'm sure, is his favorite part of camping....no matter the size of the audience! ;)


Spencer's new favorite word..."QUAD!" he repeatedly told us to get the "keys" so we could "ride!"

The kids earned prizes all weekend. Here is Spencer with Andrew's prized sword! (It has since been cut up into tiny pieces and put in the trash....mean mean mommy!)

Andrew also got a dart gun.....oh what fun.


3 comments:

Sarah R said...

Hey Kristin! Believe it or not, I have a blog now, so I feel like I'm in the loop. I love reading about you and your boys! Check us out at joelsarahandkids.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

From out reunion in the end of July, Kaylee, upon seeing a 4 wheeler says, " a wide it?" It's so cute! Glad you had a good time! TTYL!

Jen Hilton said...

Love the pictures of the boys. So cute!