Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School Days



Yes, preschool. Andrew is loving preschool and especially his teacher. Whenever I ask him to tell me about his friends at school he tells me that she is his friend, ahh cute. I really think we hit the jackpot with this one...it's an in home preschool, (I wasn't thrilled about that idea at first) but just look at how cool her set up is. It's very classroomy. (pretty sure that's not a real word, but it works here) She is a great teacher and Andrew loves going, but I think his favorite part might be doing homework. Homework is fun right now because the cool older cousins have kindergarten homework, so it's the in thing around here. who knows. maybe that will last another 10-15 years, what do ya think? Just check out the pictures. (Spencer is in most of them, he really wanted to stay and be part of the fun)

First thing you do at preschool is find the apple with your name on it and move it from the 'tree' to the 'school'
Can you see the reading tree in the corner? She made it!




4 comments:

Sarah R said...

Wow, that looks like a very nice preschool. And if you hadn't said that is was "in home" I totally would have thought it was a regular preschool. That's great that Andrew is so excited about it. I'll bet the excitement could last a few more years, at least. Jenna is still excited about school and she's in first grade. Though I think at this point she's more excited about being with friends than any curriculum. :)

heatherann said...

like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom! Very "classroomy"!

Anonymous said...

Is that Crystal McLeod? I had heard that she started Pre-school, but she didn't have it when she first moved here. Yeah for Andrew!

Jen Hilton said...

So darling. His teacher really is organized.