I do love a trip to the shopping mall! It has become somewhat of a tradition to go to the mall with the whole family. It's our way of feeling like we got a date on those nights when we can't find a sitter. Andrew absolutely loves to ride on the "horsey." Last week we said good bye for now to the carousel at our favorite mall. They are removing this carousel and will be putting in a double-decker carousel opening this summer. It sounds like the new one will be spectacular, but I'm guessing it'll cost more than a dollar to ride. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awh, fun!!! Is that at Superstition Springs? My kids love carousels, too, but I can barely handle them! I'm not really good with spinning round rides, if you know what I mean! A double decker carousel? Wow! That sounds impressive! I wonder how that works.
Post a Comment