the rash (makes me itch just thinkin' about it)
Monday, February 25, 2008
Bumps AND Bruises
I've said it before, but I'll say it again....Spencer is one tough cookie! A couple weeks a ago when the entire family was sick, Spence developed an ear infection. This was his first time ever on antibiotics! After the ten day course of drugs he developed an allergic reaction...a rash over his entire body. Oh Boy! Well, after one more trip to the pediatrician and a little bit of benadryl he was fine. Well, until later that week when he was trying to climb up to see what I was working on in the kitchen. He climbed on top of his little ride on toy and it flew out from under him. He pretty much did a face plant on the tile floor. All of this happened behind me so it took a second for me to realize that he was bleeding all over the place. He did a number on the inside of his upper lip!! Ouch. Since then the little monkey has reopened the same sore two more times! I guess this is a hard lesson to learn at the age of 16 months. I'm pretty sure he is the one that will earn me a Dr. Mom Degree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are all better now! Gavin had an allergic reaction to amoxicillin the one and only time he was rx'd that for an ear infection. And ouchie on the busted lip! Tile flooring isn't kind to little ones, that's for sure! Good thing Spencer takes his injuries like a champ!
I have a blog now! I am part of the "in crowd" hahahaha
Post a Comment