Sunday, March 9, 2008

Greg Olsen

Yesterday we took two trips to Costco, first to look at some patio furniture, second to pick up the furniture after we got the trailer. (I'll blog about all that later) The first trip we saw that Greg Olsen was there in person! He is doing a Costco roadshow and he had tons of paintings on display! So beautiful!! I made Derek at least walk around through the crowds of people to look at all the great artwork, I even pointed out a couple all time favs! There was one new one that I hadn't seen before that was sooo huge it was over $1,000. Yeesh, not were I want to spend my money right now, but of course it was still marvelous to look at.

On the second trip I stayed in the car with the kids while Derek ran in. When he came out he had something a little more than patio furniture! I love surprises!!!

This is the one he picked. (One of my favs. It's called Forever And Ever) He even had it signed for me!



The Front-



The back-

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's way cool! Where is it going to go? And brownie points to Derek... ;)

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.