Friday, September 14, 2007

ladders, tv, and wrestling

Finally, life is settling back down. We are finally all moved in @ Derek's parent's house. I have just a few more pictures of the scene as we packed up the house. Andrew was in front of the tv or wrestling with Spencer most of the time. Of course there was usually a ladder set up somewhere in the house. The last picture is the result of Andrew jumping off a ladder with his "crocs" on the wrong feet. I made him wait to pry them off until I found the camera and snapped the picture. I have to send out a huge thank you to all those that helped us pack up or move out!
Spencer is usually surprisingly tolerant of Andrew's wrestling moves. Poor Andrew and his purple toes! Mean Mom!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Glad you're all settled. I think about you often!! I still wish we could have gotten together to chat and let the kids play while I was there, but you were a bit busy after all! ;) That pic of Andrew's toes is hilarious!!! I would have done the same thing with taking the picture before rescuing. Haha!

Lindsay said...

Hey, we need some new updates! :)