Monday, October 6, 2008

"One Thousand Words"








7 comments:

heatherann said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.......hooo boy!! (excuse me while I wipe the tears from my eyes so I can type) ehem... Jeff and Hannah did this ALL the time. EVERY time a marker was left down, even for a second. Alex was more of the type to request having his hands washed if he accidentally got marker on them. I think Jeff convinced him once or twice that it would be fun.

Lindsay said...

Whoooooooooaaaaaaaa boy!!!! That kid! He knows he's in trouble in that first picture!! Did he get anything else with them?? At least those weren't MY markers... ;) Hopefully they're the washable variety.

Jen Hilton said...

Oh, no! I bet it takes a few days for it to all come off. I'm glad you got a picture of it. Hopefully it is the washable markers. I've sworn off of everything else in our house.

Lindsay said...

You can still blog while you're in Wyoming, right? ;) Miss ya!

Lindsay said...

*ahem* Time for a new blog entry! ;)

Renae and Keith said...

How is life lady?

Matthew Palmer said...

Alright Kristin, I think Spencer has lived enough of the shame you have put him through being on the front page of your blog for almost 4 months