We love the summer heat!! Right? Well, we hit *110* yesterday so like it or not...here comes summer! For the first time in the six years or so that I have lived in the valley, I am really excited for the heat to hit! (call me crazy) Only because, for the first time, we have our own pool! We are so happy that the pool is all fixed. (We gave up and called in the professionals. Good thing too, because the vacuum line was broken somewhere under the pool decking.) Can you say expensive?
Finally some picture of blue water, not brown (see old pool post).
All of my boys!

5 comments:
I am so glad that you found me so I could find you. :) Your boys are so cute and I am excited to get to check your blog all the time now. Your pool looks great, and I would be ready for the heat too.
It's nice to hear from you. Your blog is cute. I just started blogging and so I am still trying to figure things out. All boys for you and all girls for me. What's up with that anyway. Your kids are cute and how fun to have a swimming pool especially in the Arizona heat.
Ok! You have the cutest kids and that is crazy that we live so close! Does Mary have a blog, too? I'm going to add you onto my links if that's ok. We love having our community pool too. Bring on the triple digits!!
I love your boys. They are so cute in the pool. We'll have to invite ourselves over real soon!
I think those are some of the cutest little boys I've ever seen!!
Your oldest looks just like his Daddy. I'm so glad you found a wonderful guy to live happily ever after with.
Hugs..
Lauren's Mom
Post a Comment